Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Beginning

like the title of my entry, I want to start a new life..I'm tired of all the past and wants the new me!!
THE NEW ME!!
=)
but to start a new life requires a strong strength and perseverance..
for my dearest damn fucking friends, I am very strong but they did not know in my heart has been shattered..
='(
every time I try to be more stronger than before, in that moment, I start to weak again...
now for the sake of my dearest damn fucking friends, I have to MOVE ON!!
even painful for me, but my dearest damn fucking friends are always there beside me to support me..


to all my dearest damn fucking loyal blog readers,
 This song describes the contents of my heart..
I know some readers may not know what happened to me..
If you know this song, then you know how my situation now..


Di Saat Aku Mencintaimu by Dadali

mengapa kau pergi, mengapa kau pergi
di saat aku mulai mencintaimu
berharap engkau jadi kekasih hatiku
malah kau pergi jauh dari hidupku
*courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.net
menyendiri lagi, menyendiri lagi
di saat kau tinggalkan diriku pergi
tak pernah ada yang menghiasi hariku
di saat aku terbangun dari tidurku

reff:
aku inginkan dirimu datang dan temui aku
kan ku katakan padamu aku sangat mencintai dirimu
aku inginkan dirimu datang dan temui aku
kan ku katakan padamu aku sangat mencinta

menyendiri lagi, menyendiri lagi
di saat kau tinggalkan diriku pergi
tak pernah ada yang menghiasi hariku
di saat aku terbangun dari tidurku

repeat reff

semoga engkau kan mengerti tentang perasaan ini
maaf ku telah terbuai akan indahnya cinta (indahnya cinta)
maaf sungguh ku tak bisa (tak bisa) untuk kembali padamu
maaf ku telah terbuai akan indahnya cinta

repeat reff

aku inginkan dirimu datang dan temui aku
kan ku katakan padamu aku sangat mencinta


dear god
I asked my strength from you to start a new life..
This may have been my destiny and I will try to accept it..

to my dearest damn fucking family and friends
Do not give up to support me as I need it the most..
now my life is for you all.

to him
I pray the best for you...
However, I can not wish you to be happy because I can not forgive what you've done to me..
so far, all my sacrifices be in vain because you never learn to appreciate it.
i guess 4 years together and 5 years know each other mean nothing to you..
='(

to my dearest damn fucking loyal blog readers..
no more sad entry in the future...hope so..
=)
I wish you all the more diligent visit my blog and leave a comment k..
=)



all
please pray for the best for me!!
=)






to be continue....
xoxo

3 comments:

sakinah said...

i'm truly touched
stay positive and have a faith in yourself k, dear

Emy Syazwani said...

i try my best k dear..
for u i will..
=)

aleeya jo said...

salmon be strong ok..i know u can do it..and i'll pray the best for you my friend..bdw, i like that songs..