hello readers..
I'm so sorry for the late update..
I've been so damn fucking busy lately with Mr. Final Projects and Mr. Presentations..
now that I am done with all that plus done with all the classes, i have to face Mr. Scary aka Final Exam..
huhuhu
yeahh...
to be honest, I'm not ready for Mr. Final..
I' scare of him..
please go away..
LOL..
hahaha
btw, in the meantime..
I was LOOKING SO DAMN FUCKING FORWARD for my CONVOCATION!!!..
yeayyy..
cant wait!!..
I missed all my diploma classmates..
ok..
i think enough for the update..
Mr. Notes are waiting..
daaaaaaaaa..
opss, enjoy the pictures below, aite..
for the past few weeks, i was like this...
didn't have time for all the internet-thingy
now, I am busy for Mr. Finals..
so, i want to wish all my readers who will seat for examination,
A REALLY BIG DAMN FUCKING GOOD LUCK!!!
=)
to be continue....
xoxo
xoxo
mental note for my self-------> need to focus this upcoming final baybee!! cakap nk dpt dekan, so g study!! jgn nk o9 je keje!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment