Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My birthday..

hello dear damn fucking readers..

actually i was supposed to publish this entry last sunday but I was caught up with loaded of work so i have to postpone to blog. (keje cashier je tp bz bagai PM) =P
yes, even though i only work as a cashier but at my work place we have some staff problem..
so once a week every cashier have full shift mean 6.45-23.30..
exhausted like hell!

enough said bout that..
this entry is mean for me! =)



yes , I am 24 this year but if u guys didn't know me personally, u will never guess how old i am.. =)
this birthday i was having some mental breakdown for a while but i was happy everyone wished me.
GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!
nothing much to say actually..
just want to say, I HAVE TO WORK ON MY ON BIRTHDAY!!
hahahaha
but it's ok..
all the staff at MyMydin sang me a song that day..
awwww..*terharu giler i tau*
I MILLION THANKS TO ALL WHO WISH ME!!
LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH!!


ok, i think i want to start mumbling so better go now..
owh, i just realized i tend to wrote different when i was in chill moment and serious.what do u guys think? 
=)


to be continue......


mental note to myself-------> CHEER UP GIRL!!

No comments: