Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

no ending

This life is full of disappointment, pains and tears. 
But the beautiful part is when we finally revealed through that painful live to find a true happiness. 
Love is what we need. 
Love gives us the strength, passion and responsibility, so that we could get through every pain in our lives. 
I love my family, of course, who doesn’t. 
They are the closest persons in our lives. 
They hurt me a lot but I don’t mind, they are still my family and will always be. 
I accept them as they are. 
Family is the second in our list because the first one is always God. 
The third one would be the person that closed to you besides your family. 
He or she might a husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriends or anyone that is possible. 
But I don’t think boyfriend and girlfriend deserves a place in the list. 
For me, they are just passing by in your life. 
The next one would be a good friend of yours. 
The person could be a guy or a girl, could be one or more.  
 I repeat, a good friend of yours; it means, he or she is always there when you needed or not, everywhere; far or near, or even when he or she is in pain; that person will always be there for you. 
It is hard to find one person that completely suits you well, but it doesn’t mean that the person treats you badly, right? 
No one is perfect. 
God made us with strengths and weaknesses so that we know the perfect one would be only Him.

I wrote this when I'm bored and this is what I think of all the time. 
There will be no ending till my life ends.  




to be continue....
xoxo






mental note to myself--------> what ever happen to you in the future, just remember, HIM always be there for you..




No comments: