Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

hello my dear damn fucking readers



Yesterday was I birthday.
Yes I am 25 this year.
But what the hell, age is just a number, right? =)
Last night I am spending my quality time with Mr. Moncet, mama & baby J!
God, baby J have grow the fuck up so fast.
Now he can walk and talk.
Mostly, in Sarawak language because he spends most of his time with mama.

Actually I did not have any idea to update but I realize I did not update for a months now.
So, here's a quickie about what have I been doing' lately.

Well, I am currently on my semester break but I am not going back to my soviet land because I am joining an internship at IJN starting July 20 until August 15.

Talking about my semester, well this semester was one of a hell. 
I mean, it's really really really fucked up.
It’s so exhausted. With all the trips, all the researches, my money gone like the wind.
I even did not have time to shopping for myself. But I still have time for him. =)

I think that’s all for now. Nothing much to brag about. 



to be continue...... 


mental note to myself--------> u need to grow up. u 25 now!


No comments: