Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

found mr romeo.


Hello my dear damn fucking readers.

The thing that I've never expected is that I could fall in love again. After all of this while, I've tried everything to love someone that loves me but I've failed. Alone for a long time is not a problem. I said, I will wait for the time to come. I will wait for the person to come into my life. For such a long time, I've never found one. One that could open my heart back. But this is life. It will be good to you as long as you be good to it and to yourself. Then I put some faith into myself. Now I've found the guy. The one that I've been searching for all of this while. The good thing about this is that he is perfect to me. I just have to know him better. It will take time but I don't mind because he is my destiny. I know he wouldn't hurt me. He would be there whenever i need him.

Please, don't say like, "i hope you pick the right choice" to me. I know there is never the right choice. I know life is not perfect, so do I, and him. But at least I know he is the right guy. At least I know this is the right choice for now. And if it is true, I would be glad that one day I'll be the happiest person in the world for having him for that long. But if it is not, I will accept it somehow, since it was not my first time of broken heart. It's tough and risky, but I've been strong enough to open my heart for him. To love him.


I hope you guys pray for me. Pray for my happiness. Pray for us.
I'll be glad to have a friend like you, because I've never stop praying for all of my friends.

Thank you, God. I'm happy now.





to be continue...
xoxo..



mental note to myself---------> I am happy! =)

1 comment:

Ann Mordian said...

haluu kak baybee..hope ktk hepi with new abg romeo :) selepas segala kesedihan yang tak lalui..

jom..mek mbak tak men tag koz ktk dah knak tag kmk hehe..sudi2la jenguk awh :) :

http://annurzuriah.blogspot.com/2011/10/jom-main-tag-d.html