Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I don't love anymore. I just don't. But I'll be okay.

Hello my dear damn fucking readers.



I never thought I could fall into this kind of heartfelt problem. 
I fell in love so many times but for now I feel empty. 
When someone finally admitting that he loves me, I don't trust any of those words they said. 
I don't blame them. 
This is the best way that I should do, protecting myself.  
I'd rather feel empty than hurt again. 
I feel safe. 
No more heartbroken. 
No more lost love. 
What I want for now is for everyone to respect my decision. 
I'm single but it doesn't mean I need anyone to fill the empty space. 
I just need some time to be alone. 
I don't want anyone to protect me, I can protect my own self. 
I don't need any sympathy because this is not a sad story to be told. 
I don't want anyone worry about me, I'll be okay. 
I can live on my own. 
I need to be happy. 
That's the only thing that I ask for. 
Make me happy and I'll be your best friend.



to be continue...
xoxo..



mental note to myself---------> =)

No comments: