hello my dear damn fucking readers.
I always wonder, am I beautiful in anyone’s eyes? Am I their “perfect” girl? Do their hearts beat faster whenever I’m around them? Am I their inspiration? The girl they’ll look up to? Do they ever wish I was their girlfriend? Or maybe even their friend? The one they wish they had a second chance with? Or maybe even just one chance? The girl they think before they sleep? Or maybe I’m just another girl in their eyes. Nothing special at all.
to be continue.....
mental note to myself----> even if no one have loves u but u always have ALLAH. HE always loves u no matter what.

2 comments:
ni hen piaoliang (kamu sangat cantik) n ni hen ke'ai (kamu sangat comel)...huhu ya oleh mek ambik kelas mandarin...kuikui di mata mek kak emy sgt unik dari pembawaan dirinya...no one can copyright her..cuba la mun brani...huhu
awwwww.. thanks syg!!!!!!
Post a Comment