If I could, I would tell him that he is the one.
The lucky person that I chose.
This is not a love at the first sight.
It's a miracle.
If I could, I would tell him that,
he deserves this love,
this appreciation,
this faithfulness,
this girl.
This girl belongs to you.
The night I fell for you,
We talked like we knew each other forever.
Well, I don't care about your past.
The thing is I am here with you, right now.
And that's all that matters.
Whatever reason for us to fight,
I believe that it is a good thing
to make our relationship stronger than ever.
I trust you like I've never trusted anyone before.
The moment I saw you, there's a potential in you.
I know you could love me better,
you could make me happier,
and that has been proven now.
I'm so happy having you here, baby.
I'm so proud of you for everything that you did.
You don't have to try hard to make me love you,
because I've already did.
I don't know about the future, but I rather take the chance.
I will do my best for now and the rest I will let God to decide.
he edited this pic with the caption "only this that always in his mind"
to be continue.........
mental note to myself--------> enough bout him. U not the only one that have boyfie ok wani!



No comments:
Post a Comment